DescriptionFounded in 1983, International Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK) is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables and related services. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We are committed to forward thinking technology, with recent developments in conductive inks for flexible circuits. IIMAK headquarters is located in Amherst, New York where primary R&D, engineering, manufacturing and sales activities reside, with a strong dedication to cross functional teamwork. Additional manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities are located in Belgium and Brazil. IIMAK’s IIMED Medical Manufacturing Solutions Division provides manufacturing services in Mexico’s maquiladora region. IIMAK has a strong culture of customer care, providing a full range of highly differentiated services that help our customers grow their business and make doing business easy. We currently have an opportunity at our Amherst, New York facility to join IIMAK as a Facility Associate.
- Maintain the painted surfaces of the entire IIMAK facility including indoor and outdoor surfaces, equipment, floor lines, offices, and other areas and surfaces while providing basic support to other facility needs.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of work areas through good housekeeping practices throughout the entire facility.
- Performing general basic maintenance tasks on facility and manufacturing equipment, including all aspects of, plumbing, painting, roof repair, carpentry, dry wall, and additional miscellaneous duties.
- Offer availability and flexibility to work off hours as needed in order to fulfill work orders. Includes nights and/or weekends.
- Assist in resolving basic mechanical issues and performing necessary maintenance tasks on facility and manufacturing equipment.
- Assisting on basic manufacturing equipment Preventative Maintenance downtimes.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
(qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years professional painting experience (commercial, residential, automotive, etc.).
- Ability to work in varying temperatures (position requires work both outside and inside the facility during all seasons).
- Experience with operating lift equipment and the ability perform tasks at tall heights.
- Experience with using other commercial and industrial painting equipment (sprayers, etc.)
- Ability to work an altered schedule to accommodate business needs, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage daily tasks.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Primary schedule is M-F 7:00am-3:30pm.
IIMAK is dedicated to providing employees with a business environment that supports communication, commitment and the opportunity for advancement. We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications