DescriptionFounded in 1983, International Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK) is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables with strong geographic and product line growth. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We are committed to forward thinking technology, with recent developments in leading edge direct thermal substrates, gas absorbing coatings for produce preservation, conductive inks for flexible circuits and industrial inkjet inks for primary and secondary coding. IIMAK headquarters is located in Amherst, New York where primary R&D, engineering, manufacturing and sales activities reside, with a strong dedication to cross functional teamwork. Additional manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities are located in Belgium, Brazil and Mexico. IIMAK has a strong culture of customer care, providing a full range of highly differentiated services that help our customers grow their business and make doing business easy. We currently have opportunities at our Amherst, New York facility to join IIMAK as a Distribution Coordinators in summer positions.
- Package ribbons to specification.
- Support inventory control by conducting daily inventory cycle counts and row audits.
- Order picking.
- Manifest customer’s orders with shipping software and sorting boxes off the conveyor system.
- Stock and organize warehouse shelves following safety procedures.
- Perform routine transactions with shipping software.
- Operate warehouse machinery such as - pallet jacks, lifts, banding equipment, stretch-wrapper.
- Heavy equipment operation (forklift, reach-truck, walkie-rider).
- Willingness to accept other warehouse duties as assigned.
- Working schedule of Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm or 2:00pm-10:30pm.
- Should be available to work May 2014-August 2014.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
(Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
- General warehousing experience.
- Knowledge of shipping / inventory procedures.
- Knowledge of inventory control and other business systems used in warehouse and manufacturing industries (ex. truck history, hand-held PC).
- Forklift and/or other powered industrial truck experience.
- Solid experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word) a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, math and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of label printers a plus.
IIMAK is dedicated to providing employees with a business environment that supports communication, commitment and the opportunity for advancement. We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications