Customer Service Representative
|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
DescriptionFounded in 1983, International Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK) is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables with strong geographic and product line growth. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We are committed to forward thinking technology, with recent developments in leading edge direct thermal substrates, gas absorbing coatings for produce preservation, conductive inks for flexible circuits and industrial inkjet inks for primary and secondary coding. IIMAK headquarters is located in Amherst, New York where primary R&D, engineering, manufacturing and sales activities reside, with a strong dedication to cross functional teamwork. Additional manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities are located in Belgium, Brazil and Mexico. IIMAK has a strong culture of customer care, providing a full range of highly differentiated services that help our customers grow their business and make doing business easy. We currently have an opportunity at our Amherst, New York facility to join IIMAK as a Customer Service Representative.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and is an advocate for the customer displaying an excellent working knowledge of key systems, products, and processes.
- Process incoming orders including web orders following company guidelines and customer requirements. Ensure correct product, packaging, and shipping instructions are communicated to internal departments.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and initiate outbound communication to customers as required.
- Communicates with customers in a positive and interactive manner.
- Apply company policies and other information in a professional and proactive manner.
- Interface with Sales and other internal departments for customer support.
- Resolve customer complaints
- Work in a team environment and provide backup support to other team members.
(Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
- 2+ years of customer service experience required, preferably in a high order volume manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer, telephone and order entry skills required. Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite, Internet search capabilities and contact management databases.
- Solid understanding of shipping terms of sale and international shipping requirements.
- AAS or BS degree preferred.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills for handling customer complaints.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with customers and interact effectively with all levels in organization.
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and can handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
IIMAK is dedicated to providing employees with a business environment that supports communication, commitment and the opportunity for advancement. We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications