Human Resource Analyst
|Title:||Human Resource Analyst|
DescriptionFounded in 1983, International Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK) is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables and related services. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. We are committed to forward thinking technology, with recent developments in conductive inks for flexible circuits. IIMAK headquarters is located in Amherst, New York where primary R&D, engineering, manufacturing and sales activities reside, with a strong dedication to cross functional teamwork. Additional manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities are located in Belgium and Brazil. IIMAK’s IIMED Medical Manufacturing Solutions Division provides manufacturing services in Mexico’s maquiladora region. IIMAK has a strong culture of customer care, providing a full range of highly differentiated services that help our customers grow their business and make doing business easy. We currently have an opportunity at our Amherst, New York facility to join IIMAK as a Human Resource Analyst.
Administrator for assigned functions including leave and benefit administration. Responsible for managing and maintaining HR programs and corresponding processes in support of various HR functions including benefits and compensation administration, compliance management, wellness programs, etc.
- Administration of assigned health and welfare benefit plans including disability plans and FMLA to include enrollments, terminations, and processing of required documents through payroll and insurance providers. Ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Serve as company COBRA administrator.
- Create, maintain and communicate various reports for HR department and overall company use.
- Collect and analyze data; track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Support annual benefits processes including plan design, budgeting and open enrollment.
- Assist employees in understanding of benefit programs and act as a liaison between employees and benefit providers to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Maintain compliance with Section 125 and all other federal and state regulations regarding benefits programs including COBRA, SOX, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, ERISA, and other requirements.
- Adhere to all Company privacy and security practices.
- Assist with other HR functions as needed.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
(qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years of professional Human Resource experience with an emphasis on health and welfare benefits administration, data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations required.
- Flexibility in work schedule in support of 24/7 operation, as required.
- Proficient skills in various data reporting systems.
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record in strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Must maintain discretion and keep confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications