Customer Service Representative
DescriptionInternational Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK) is an industry expert and a leading North American manufacturer of thermal transfer ribbons, which are used in a wide range of high growth markets including bar coding, thermal fax, color computer graphics and security authentication. IIMAK’s global operations have nearly 600 employees worldwide, and are headquartered in Amherst, New York. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
This position is a single point of contact for external customers. Process incoming orders and responds to incoming inquiries, orders, or complaints. Receives, evaluates, and answers moderately complex customer inquiries based on company procedures and product information. .
· Demonstrates strong customer service skills and is an advocate for the customer displaying an excellent working knowledge of key systems, products, and processes.
· Process incoming orders including web orders following company guidelines and customer requirements. Ensure correct product, packaging, and shipping instructions are communicated to internal departments.
· Answer incoming calls and emails. Initiate outbound communications to customers as required.
· Communicate with customers in a positive and interactive manner.
· Apply company policies and other information in a professional and proactive manner.
· Interface with Sales and other internal departments for customer support.
· Resolve customer complaints
· Work in a team environment and provide backup support to other team members.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
(qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity.
EOE M/F/D/V IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications