Senior Benefits & Compensation Analyst
|Title:||Senior Benefits & Compensation Analyst|
Founded in 1983, International Imaging Materials, Inc. (IIMAK)
is a leading global manufacturer of printing, imaging and marking consumables and related services. Our highly engineered core products include a full line of thermal transfer ribbons, inkjet inks, and stamp inks used widely in manufacturing, distribution, food packaging, textiles, electronics, medical, healthcare and office applications. IIMAK headquarters is located in Amherst, New York where primary R&D, engineering, manufacturing and sales activities reside, with a strong dedication to cross functional teamwork. Additional manufacturing, sales and distribution facilities are located in Belgium, Brazil and Mexico. We currently have an opportunity as a Sr. Benefits & Compensation Analyst
working at our Amherst, New York facility.
The Sr. Benefits & Compensation Analyst is the key resource for the analysis and administration of the company’s retirement plan, compensation plans and other benefits programs. Under general direction, this position is responsible for maintaining compliance in assigned HR programs and corresponding processes in support of HR functions.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Ensures accurate and compliant retirement plan (401k) administration and reporting in accordance with IRS and DOL requirements. Monitors performance of the retirement plan’s record-keeper on plan transactions, compliance testing and reporting with periodic internal audits.
- In coordination with investment consultant, monitors competitive position of retirement plan investments and fees.
- Coordinates annual retirement plan audit; serves as primary contact with outside CPAs and ERISA counsel. Responsible for periodic retirement plan amendments, SPD updates, and distribution of required participant notices.
- Conducts research and performs analysis on compensation programs. Evaluates competitive position of same.
- Assists in the design, cost modeling, planning, budgeting and administration of compensation and other HR programs.
- Participates in select market and salary surveys.
- Assists employees in understanding retirement, compensation and other HR programs; serves as a liaison between employees and benefit providers to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Serves as HRIS Systems Administrator.
- Assists with other HR functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field and 3+ years of experience in employee benefits; must possess experience in retirement plan administration. Former public accounting experience in the audit of 401k plans a plus.
- Must have some flexibility in work schedule in support of 24/7 operation, as required.
- Strong analytical skills with proven track record in cost modeling. Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office programs.
- Proven track record in strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Must possess ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, self-check, and excellent organization skills.
- Must maintain discretion and keep confidentiality with sensitive employee information.
We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications